Dal Negro Tournament 21" Skiathos Backgammon Set
- Superb quality tournament sized Backgammon set
- Lime wood case with a Maple surface complemented with stained Toulipier wood points.
- Solid flat backgammon board suitable for competitions - tournaments - clubs - connoisseurs
- From Dal Negro of Italy - leaders in beautiful production backgammon sets
This is a superb tournament sized Backgammon set from Dal Negro of Italy, leaders in beautiful production backgammon sets for many decades.
Named the Skiathos Backgammon set by Dal Negro, this Tournament board features a Lime wood case with a Maple surface complemented with stained Toulipier wood points.
The Dal Negro Skiathos Tournament Backgammon Set is a large size, superb quality 21 inch competition Backgammon set featuring:
- Solid Lime wood surround
- Maple playing surface
- Stained red and blue Touliper points
- 40mm compound pieces with Dal Negro's trademark sophisticated pearlescent finish
- Fabric velvet-like bag for playing pieces
- 4 standard dice, 1 Dal Negro doubling cube
- Red & blue rounded dice shakers
Unlike most Backgammon sets, this board does not fold. It is a solid flat backgammon board suitable in both size and rigidity for competitions, tournaments, clubs and connoisseurs who require a full size Backgammon board for serious play.
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
69 x 56 x 3.2cm. Playing area 26.7 x 50cm. Pieces 40mm diameter
27.2x22x1.3 inch. Playing area 10.5x19.7 inch. Pieces 1.6 inch diameter