Crisloid Anchor Red Tournament Attaché Backgammon Set
- Tournament size (21 inch) backgammon set from Crisloid - handmade in America
- Features Crisloid's special quiet-cork playing surface - pieces move gracefully and quietly
- With marbled red and black checkers and leather dice cups - checker size: 44mm
- Superb quality backgammon set with excellent build quality and finish - a set to treasure
- Dice and doubling cube also included
Handmade in America, this stylish backgammon set from Crisloid features a smart red leatherette exterior with the signature quiet-cork playing surface on the inside. With superb build quality and playing performance to match, this is a backgammon set to treasure for many years to come.
Crisloid boards are famous for their unique cork surfaces. The cork allows the backgammon checkers to move gracefully and quietly across the play field providing a playing experience like no other. The points in this set are painted on in red and black.
This is a full size (approx. 21 inch) tournament board in a briefcase attaché style. When closed, the set is secured with metal clasps and features a leatherette carry handle. Inside, the set benefits from side checker storage racks.
The Cirsloid Anchor Red Tournament Attaché set includes all the required accessories for play, with marbled red and black checkers, black leather dice cups, dice and a doubling cube. Checker size is approximately 44mm.
Closed: 52 x 38 x 9cm. Open: 76 x 52 x 4.5cm
Closed: 20.5x15x3.5 inch. Open: 29.9x20.5x1.8 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.