Crisloid Classic Brown Tournament Attaché Backgammon Set
Crisloid Classic Brown 21-inch Tournament Attaché Backgammon Set
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
- Tournament size (21 inch) backgammon set from Crisloid - handmade in America
- Features Crisloid's special quiet-cork playing surface - pieces move gracefully and quietly
- With marbled black and white checkers and leather dice cups - checker size: 44mm
- Superb quality backgammon set with excellent build quality and finish - a set to treasure
- Dice and doubling cube also included
Closed: 52 x 38 x 9cm. Open: 76 x 52 x 4.5cmClosed: 20.5x15x3.5 inch. Open: 29.9x20.5x1.8 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.
Handmade in America, this stylish briefcase-style backgammon set from Crisloid features a luxurious brown leatherette exterior and the signature quiet-cork playing surface. With superb build quality and playing performance to match, this is a backgammon set to treasure for many years to come.
Crisloid boards are famous for their cork surfaces. The cork softens the dice rolls and allows the backgammon checkers to move gracefully and quietly across the play field, providing a playing experience like no other. The points on this board are then painted on in brown and white.
This is a full size (approx. 21 inch) tournament board in a briefcase / attaché style. When closed, the set is secured with metal clasps and features a leatherette carry handle. Inside, the set benefits from side checker storage racks.
Crisloid Classic Brown Tournament Attaché Backgammon set includes all the required accessories, with marbled brown and white checkers, dice cups, dice and a doubling cube. Checker size is approximately 44mm.
See also: Precision Backgammon Dice.