Shin Kaya Go Bowls
Shin Kaya is generally accepted as one of the best premium woods used for Go equipment. These Go Bowls are therefore among the finest available and would serve as a beautiful component of any Go set.
Available in two designs - a taller, thinner shape and a wider flatter design - the bowls are beautifully crafted and can comfortably hold a full set of Go stones, up to 10mm in thickness.
Shin Kaya Go Bowls - pair, tall design
- Beautiful bowls for holding Go stones
- Made from Shin Kaya - considered in Japane to be one of the best premium woods for Go equipment
- Traditional oriental style. Very light with a highly polished exterior
- Will hold a set of Go stones of height 10mm or less
You may be interested in the slightly imperfect Shin Kaya Go Bowls - pair, tall design currently in our warehouse at a reduced price of £89.90 (incl.VAT&carriage).
Shin Kaya is generally accepted as one of the best premium woods used for Go equipment. These bowls are turned from real Shin Kaya wood in the traditional oriental style. They are highly polished on the outside with a natural wood interior.
Dimensions are approx. 14cm diameter, 8.5cm deep. Suitable for a full set of Go stones up to 10mm thick.
14cm diameter, 8.5cm deep
5.5 inch diameter, 3.3 inch deep
Shin Kaya Go Bowls - pair, flat design
- Pair of wooden Go bowls
- Suitable for a set of stones up to 10mm thick
- Beautifully crafted Go bowls with lid
- Made from Spruce / Shin Kaya with a noticeable grain
Made from beautiful natural Spruce (Shin Kaya) wood, these beautiful Go bowls are the perfect accompaniment to any Go board or Goban.
The bowls are beautifully crafted and feature a separate lid and can comfortably hold a full set of Go stones, up to 10mm in thickness.
Diamter: 17cm, Height: 7cm
Diamter: 6.7 inch, Height: 2.8 inch