Cloth Pachisi Game
Pachisi - (cloth board, beehive pieces, long dice and cowries)
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Pachisi is the National Game of India. Although many western imitations of the game exist such as Ludo from England and the American Parcheesi, nothing compares with the original. Pachisi, and the older and more complicated Chaupur (which can also be played with this cloth version of the board game), are games of skill - suitable for both adults and children.
- Pachisi is the National Game of India
- A great version of this fascinating game in the authentic Indian style
- Features a cloth Pachisi board and beehive shaped pieces
- The Pachisi game is easily transportable and can be unfurled to play anywhere you wish
- Pachisi is a great game that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Danish, French, English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 4
- Average game time: 60 minutes
This Pachisi game is very transportable and presented in a colourful, zipped bag. The cloth board can then be unfurled to play anywhere you wish. You can choose to play with either of two forms of ancient dice; 2 long dice or 6 cowrie shells. Both are included with the game.
The cloth board is approximately 84 x 84cm. The traditional, dome-shape playing pieces are wooden and nicely pained. Please note that the colour of the bag and board can vary and may not exactly match the product photos.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.