Outrage! Board Game - Steal the Crown Jewels
Outrage! Steal the Crown Jewels board game
ETA: 2 working days + transit time
The Challenge: You have been challenged to enter the Tower of London, steal one or more of the Crown Jewels and escape.
This is no easy task. The Jewels are housed in the White Tower in the centre of the Fortress. The White Tower is surrounded by walls and towers, beyond which, on the north, east and west sides, lies an un-crossable moat. To the south is the River Thames.
- Great fun for all the family
- The challenge is to steal the Crown Jewels from the Tower of London
- Inspired by a real life 17th Century plot
- Features high quality playing pieces including gold plated replicas of the Crown Jewels
- Bring British history to life in an enjoyable way
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 6
- Average game time: 45 minutes
You may wish to attempt the challenge individually or in teams.
Outrage! Is a Modern classic inspired by a seventeenth century plot to steal the crown jewels of England from the Tower of London. The game features high quality playing pieces, including gold plated replicas of the Crown Jewels, combined with the Tower of London playing board to bring British history to life.
2 – 6 players are challenged to enter the Tower of London as innocent visitors, steal one or more of the Crown Jewels and escape.