ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- A planet building game in which each player develops a mini 3D planet
- Fix environment tiles to your planet core to create hospitable habitats for animal life
- Fulfill tile placement conditions to gain animal cards and win the game
- Includes 4 magnetic planet cores and 50 environment tiles
- With beautiful artwork and unique game mechanics
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 4
- Average game time: 30 minutes
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.
A world is taking shape in the palm of your hand - spread your mountain ranges and deserts and expand forests and oceans. Strategically position your continents to form hospitable environments for animal life to develop and compete to create the most populated planet
In Planet, each player receives a blank, sparse 3D planet core without anything on it. Each turn, players pick a tile representing mountains, glaciers, forests or deserts and strategically place it on their planet core. The position of the tile can then fulfill certain conditions that lead to animal life on the planet, gaining the successful player an animal card.