Sixth! (Six Making)
Sixth! (A.K.A. Six Making) - building strategy board game
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Sixth! (a.k.a Six Making) is a two-player abstract strategy game in which players compete to build chess figures. The aim of the game is not to checkmate your opponent but rather to build a King.
- Build up your stack to make a King (chess piece)
- Take your opponent's pieces to upgrade your pawn
- Highly rated 2 player abstract strategy game
- Nice wooden components
- Rules included
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, English, Italian, Dutch
- For ages: 7+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 15 minutes
- 1 x wooden board
- 30 x wooden disks (in 2 colours)
- 1 x rulebook
- 1 x extension bag (5 bonus pieces for advanced play)
- Ages: 7+
- Players: 2
- Game time: 15 minutes
In Sixth!, you start as a simple Pawn, then you become a Rook, a Bishop or even a Queen to finally reach the highest rank in Makarenko's Chess, the King. Add or move one or several pawns and be the first to form a stack of at least six pawns, with your colour on top of it.
Board: 254 x 254mm. Disks: 29mm diameter
Board: 10x10 inch. Disks: 1.1 inch diameter
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.