SAC Tower of London Chess Set
- By renowned ornamental chess manufacturer SAC
- Hand-painted Tower of London themed Chess pieces
- Made from crushed stone poly resin and then painted by hand
- Pieces feature exceptional levels of detail
- Ornamental chess set for the discerning collector
Made in Britain
A beautiful Tower of London themed chess set by renowned ornamental chess specialist, SAC. Highly sought after and collectable, SAC is the worldwide premium name in ornamental chess sets. Established more than 50 years ago, all sets are hand-made and hand-painted in England and feature superb detailing. With more attention to detail and finer formed pieces than any competing sets, they are produced for the most discerning of enthusiasts.
Crafted from crushed stone poly resin, the Tower of London (White Tower) chess pieces depict the royal palace in all its glory. The magnificent White Tower takes the role of Rook, a raven as the knight and the Yeomen Warders are the pawns.
This set of chess pieces is presented in an SAC box with individual foam beds for each piece for the best possible protection. A certificate of authenticity is also included.
- King: King Henry VIII
- Queen: Queen Anne Boleyn
- Bishop: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey (1475-1530)
- Knight: Tower Raven
- Rook: The White Tower
- Pawn: Yeoman Warder
Please note that a chessboard is not included.
King size: 14cm
King size: 5.5 inch