STAR TREK Tridimensional Chess Set
- Replica of the infamous Star Trek Chess set
- Beautiful precision cast Chess pieces coated in sterling silver and 24 karat gold
- Multi-level Chess set standing at over 35cm tall
- Three main acrylic chequerboards and four smaller attack boards make up the set
- A must have for any Trekkie
Take your Chess game to the final frontier with the nerd-tastic, and brilliant, tridimensional Star Trek Chess set. Produced in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Star Trek TV series, this Chess set mimics the one played by Captain Kirk and Spock in the original series episode, "Charlie X".
The Chess set includes 32 playing pieces, precision cast and coated in sterling silver or 24 karat gold. The game is played across three main acrylic boards (108mm) and then a further four smaller, movable attack boards (54mm). When fully assembled, the set stands at over 35cm in height.
Complete with a specially designed collectible booklet containing the history of the game and the rules of play, this is a stunning showpiece and a must-have for any Trekkie.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.