- Giant version of the award winning modern-classic strategy game
- Modern classic table game - quick-playing strategy gameplay that will require good thinking
- Elegant game board in a pyramid shape - very aesthetic in design
- Subtle gameplay can become involved but never overly complex
- Winner of several Game of the Year awards when it was released
Pylos is a unusual and aesthetically beautiful strategy game and is the deserved winner of several 'Game Of The Year' awards around the world. It is one of Gigamic's finest - and most popular - abstract strategy games.
Two players start with 15 wooden marbles each and take turns placing their marbles to construct a pyramid. During the build, there are simple rules that allow the players to save their marbles, giving them the advantage. The winner is the player who manages to save the most marbles and is last to complete the pyramid.
This is the superb giant version of the game that is both impressive in size and aesthetically beautiful. The large board and wooden marbles are wonderfully finished making the game a distinctive and unusual item to have out on display - and a great game to play!
The giant wooden board measures 58cm square and the beautifully contrasting light and dark wooden balls each have a diameter of 6cm.
Each game is relatively quick - approximately 15 minutes - and the rules are simple to learn but moderate strategic thought is also required.
See also: Pylos.
board: 58cm square, height in play: 23cm. Balls: 6cm diamter
board: 22.8 inch square, height in play: 9.1 inch. Balls: 2.4 inch diamter
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.