Canasta is a traditional card game hailing from South America that was extremely popular through the 1950s. It is played with two decks of cards and belongs to Rummy family of games.
This is a new product not yet arrived. Date new stock due: unknown. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
Eng/Wales ETA: 5 working days
- Good quality Canasta set by Piatnik games
- Manufactured in Austria
- Includes two decks of Canasta cards
- A traditional card game originating from South America
- Belongs to the Rummy family of games.
A simple, inexpensive Canasta set by Piatnik games. Manufactured in Austria, this set comprises two decks of good quality playing cards.
Canasta is a classic card game originating from South America and belongs to the Rummy family. Although many variations exist for two, three, five or six players, it is most commonly played by four - in two partnerships with two decks of cards. Players attempt to make melds of seven cards of the same rank and "go out" by playing all cards in their hand.
David Westnedge Real Canasta Set
- Real Canasta with authentic pips as produced originally in South America
- Cards are designed for Canasta only and do not feature the usual four suits
- Contains rules for Samba Bolivia and Canasta
Real Canasta with authentic pips as produced originally in South America where the game originated.
Contains rules for Samba, Bolivia & Canasta.