- A fun mix between a quiz and a word game
- Players must gather tiles to spell out correct answers to quiz questions
- Easy and difficult question categories
- Easy to learn and quick to play
- Beautifully packaged and presented
Qwordie is a excellent mix between a quiz and a word game - a clever combination of aspects of Trivial Pursuit and Scrabble. The result is a fun game that's easy to learn, quick to play and very moreish!
When a player has the correct tiles in front of them to spell out an answer, a word is declared. The answer - and spelling - is then checked against the card. If correct, the player wins the round. If incorrect, the tiles are distributed to their opponents and added to their scoring stacks.
The scoring system is also very fresh and unique. Winning letter tiles are stacked up against the game tin with the winning stack being the first to pass checkpoints printed on the side of the tin. There are checkpoints for quick, longer and epic games.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.