ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Winner of the Young Games Inventor award
- Memorise and recreate a pattern of coloured blocks
- See it - Match it - Win it
- For 2 - 4 players
- Recommended for ages 8+
Created by 11 year old Sebastian Fleming-Smith - who won the Young Games Inventor award in 2016 - Shaperise puts your visual memory skills to the test. The aim of the game is simple: memorise and recreate a pattern of coloured blocks. The first player to successfully recreate the shape wins the card. The player with the most cards is the winner.
Shaperise can be used as a fun way of testing and developing memory skills and there are 3 levels of difficulty meaning a range of ages can play together.
- 1. Turn over a card, look at it for 30 seconds and memorise the pattern
- 2. Turn the card back over and try to recreate the pattern from memory
- 3. The first player to recreate the pattern correctly wins the card
- Other game-play suggestions are also included.
- 60 cards
- 40 coloured blocks
- 1 rules sheet
- 1 timer
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.