ETA: 2 working days + transit time
- A great family again for ages
- Very simple to learn - there's only 1 rule - your pieces must touch but only at the corners
- Place your pieces to conquer the board and win
- Plenty of strategic thinking required
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 7+
- Number of players: 2 - 4
- Average game time: 20 minutes
Blokus is simple to learn but the game involves plenty of strategy and tactical thinking to keep the family engaged. There's really only 1 rule, place your coloured pieces on the board, but they must only touch at the corners. Strategically play your pieces to protect your territory and block your opponents. Conquer the board to win.
Blokus is a multi-award wining abstract strategy game that has won both the Mensa Select and Teacher's Choice awards. It's a great game for all ages and can help aid the development of logical thinking and problem solving.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.