ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Codenames is a fun yet challenging word game that works well in groups of up to 8 or more players. On the face of it, it is a simple game yet it offers challenging gameplay and lots of entertainment.
- 2016 Game of the Year award winner
- Clever word game for 8+ players
- A simple premise but offers challenging gameplay
- A great game for groups and parties
- Try to figure out the codenames of all your agents to win
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 14+
- Number of players: 2 - 10
- Average game time: 15 minutes
Teams compete to make contact with their secret agents based on clues given to them by their teams spymaster. The one word clues can point to multiple words on the board so the teammates must be careful to guess words of the right colour while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. And, of course, everyone wants to avoid the assassin...
Codenames was crowned the 2016 game of the year at the prestigious Spiel des Jahres awards in Germany. It is also rated the number 1 party game on Board Game Geek.
Players: 2 - 8+Ages: 10+Game time: 15min