ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- The strategy game that will have you seeing double
- An evolution of familiar disk connecting game-play
- Match patterns on cards to win - the first to claim 5 cards is the winner
- Double-sided disks mean that you your disk placement may help your opponent
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 6+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 30 minutes
Get ready to out-pattern your opponent, but watch out... the double-sided disks mean each time you get closer to matching a pattern card, so does your opponent. You’ll need a keen eye and the luck of the die to make a match and claim a card. The first player to earn 5 cards is the winner.
A new take on classic game-play, Double Spot has simple rules but plenty of strategy and complexity. The double-sided disks certainly keep you on your toes and ramp up the intrigue and competition as disks you play may complete one of your opponent's pattern cards...
Players draw pattern cards and then compete to match the pattern on the game board. However, you have to roll the die to see which colour tile you can place. The pattern can then be spotted in any direction so you have to keep a watchful eye on the board at all times.
Includes game board, 40 double-sided disks, 40 pattern cards, 2 card stands and a colored die.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.