Apologies - out of stock. Date new stock due: 23 Apr 2021. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
Or order now and we will dispatch the item as soon as it arrives. Note the date is not guaranteed - delays occasionally happen.
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- A game of dynamic tableau building and worker placement
- Features a detailed world realised through stunning artwork
- Players work to build a city of critters and constructions
- Everdell is easy to learn - yet offers satisfying strategic depth
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 14+
- Number of players: 1 - 4
- Average game time: 60 minutes
From Everfrost to Bellsong, many a peaceful year have passed in Everdell - but the time has come for new territories to be settled and new cities to be established.
You will be the leader of a group of critters intent on just such a task. There are buildings to construct, lively characters to meet, events to host - you will have a busy year ahead of you! Will the sun shine brightest on your city before the winter moon rises?
Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realised through stunning artwork. Utilising a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions.
Everdell is easy to learn, yet offers satisfying strategic depth and endless replayability.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.