- Cooperative game of tactical combat
- Multi-award winning and very highly regarded - ranked 1st on Board Game Geek
- Includes 95 scenarios to play through
- A fully realised fantasy campaign experience of unparalleled scope and depth
- For 1-4 players / Ages 14+ / Game time: 30 mins per player
Gloomhaven is a cooperative game of tactical combat in a unique, evolving fantasy world. Each player will assume the role of a hardened mercenary and together they will fight through a campaign of scenarios that reacts and changes based on the players' actions, decisions and success.
Each of the 95 scenarios offers players deep tactical decisions and in-depth, involved gameplay full of strategic planning. Combat features heavily and the game offers stream-lined tactical fighting without dice against fully automated enemies, each with their own unique abilities.
In Gloomhaven, players will find a fully realised fantasy campaign experience of unparalleled scope and depth.
Gloomhaven is a complex game for serious gamers and watching a instructional video is highly recommended before play. But, once learnt, the game offers huge amounts of thoroughly rewarding gameplay, as there are 95 scenarios to play through with 17 playable classes to try and 47 different enemy types.
- 95 scenarios
- 17 playable classes
- 18 highly detailed plastic miniatures
- Over 1700 cards
- 47 different enemy types
- Evolving map board
- 1-4 players - solo play possible
- Game-time: 30 mins per player
- For ages 14+