King of Tokyo
King of Tokyo
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Play as a Monster and compete to become King of Tokyo
- Choose your strategy - gain 20 Victory Points or eliminate your enemies to win
- Lively and fun game governed by the roll of dice and energy cards
- Choose between 6 monsters and play using the cardboard cut-outs
- A board game by Richard Garfield - designer of Magic: the Gathering
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 6
- Average game time: 30 minutes
King of Tokyo is a game for 2 - 6 players where you play as mutant monsters, rampaging robots or even abominable aliens in a fun, chaotic atmosphere. Roll dice and choose your strategy: will you attack your enemies? Heal your wounds? Improve your monster? Pick your Monster, choose your tactics and stomp your path to victory!
King of Tokyo is a novel game that should appeal to a wide range of ages and is suitable for inexperienced gamers. There's appealing cartoonish illustration and relatively simplistic game-play that make it ideal for quick, family-friendly games. Since it's release in 2011, the game has won numerous awards and remains very popular today.
- You are a gigantic monster willing to do anything to become KING OF TOKYO
- Your rampage brings you glory in the form of Victory Points. To win, be the first Monster to gain 20 Victory Points
- Or, get your claws out and eliminate your enemies. The last one standing claims victory!
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.