ETA: 2 working days + transit time
- Award winning 2 player game
- With simple rules and short playing time
- Compete to make the highest scoring patchwork quilt
- Combine patches skillfully to earn more buttons - the game's currency / point tokens
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 30 minutes
Patchwork is a highly regarded, multi-award winning 2 player game in which you compete to make the most beautiful (and highest scoring) patchwork quilt. Combine patches skillfully to earn more buttons - the in-game currency - to win the game.
With simple rules, a short playing time and a charming theme, Patchwork has mass appeal and plenty of re-play value.
- Choose a patch. Patches cost time and buttons, but they also provide income (more buttons).
- Place the patch on your quilt - a personal 9x9 game board.
- The player who uses his limited time best and has the most buttons left wins.
- 1 time board
- 2 quilt boards
- 2 time markers
- 1 neutral token
- 33 patches
- 5 special patches
- 1 special tile
- 50 button tiles
- 1 rule book
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.