ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- A multi-award winning strategy game with surges of energy
- Compete as energy companies trying to supply electricity to cities on the map
- Dual side game board featuring Germany and the USA
- Good amount of complexity and excellent game play
- Ranked in Board Game Geek's top 20 of all time
Power Grid, an energetic economic board game for 2 - 6 players. It is a multi-award winning strategy game of planning with surges of energy...
Players assume the role of energy companies and compete to supply electricity to cities. Over the course of the game, the players bid on power plants and buy resources, allowing them to supply power to the increasing number of cities in their expanding network. The game ends after one player builds a fixed number of cities with the winner being the player who can supply electricity to the most cities within their network.
Featuring a two side game-board (Germany / USA) and over 200 nice wooden pieces, Power Grid is a challenging game with a good amount of complexity. It's excellent game play will spark interest and it's no wonder it's ranked in Board Game Geeks's top 20 games of all time. Power Grid has also won numerous game awards since its creation.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.