ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- A multi-award winning strategy game
- Ranked in Board Game Geek's top 20 of all time
- Amass victory points by shipping goods and owning buildings
- Compete to achieve the greatest prosperity and highest reputation
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 13+
- Number of players: 3 - 5
- Average game time: 2 hours
Puerto Rico is a multi-award winning strategy board game that's ranked in Board Game Geek's top 20 games of all time. Players compete for victory points by building most impressive buildings and managing fruitful plantations - shipping their goods back to Europe.
Each player uses their own small game board with spaces for buildings, plantations and resources. Players then grow their crops which can be exchanged for points or doubloons - the currency. Doubloons can then be used to buy buildings, which allow players to produce more crops or utilise other benefits.
A superb resource management game, Puerto Rico is both enjoyable and relatively challenging. It requires strategic planning and games can be fairly lengthy - approximately 90 - 150 minutes. As there is no 'roll of the dice', luck does not play a part so it is perhaps more suited to experienced gamers.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.