Triplica - Pentomino Puzzle
Triplica - shape Puzzle
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- An ingenious puzzle game by Jeremy Secker
- Ten difficult and challenging puzzles in each game
- Remove any piece - then make a larger version of that shape using the remaining pieces...
- Clever and elegant idea for a puzzle - made from natural wooden pieces
- Old stock - may have the odd imperfection
Made in Britain
Triplica is an ingenious puzzle from British games inventor, Jeremy Secker.
The game consists of ten wooden pieces, each a different and unique shape. Take any piece - now can you make a larger version of that shape using the remaining nine pieces?
As there are ten pieces, you therefore get ten puzzles for the price of one.
The puzzle was originally hand-made by a craft-shop in England. The games were manufactured but were never properly put on the market and so have been languishing in a basement for many years. But the puzzle is clever and challenging - so we thought that it deserved to see the light of day.
Important: these puzzles are old stock and consequently the packaging may have the odd slight imperfection. The price has been adjusted accordingly but all are brand new and unused. Of course the main value is in the elegance and challenge of the puzzle design...