Apologies - out of stock. Date new stock due: unknown. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- A card-driven engine-building board game in which players assume the roles of bird enthusiasts
- Award winning game with medium-weight complexity
- Players seek to discover and attract the best birds to their network of wildlife preserves
- Beautifully illustrated game with charming components - bird-feeder dice tower and miniature eggs
- 2019 Kennerspiel des Jahres winner
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 10+
- Number of players: 1 - 5
- Average game time: 60 minutes
A beautiful card-driven engine-building board game in which players take on the role of bird enthusiasts. In Wingspan, players seek to attract various different species of birds to their network of wildlife preserves. With medium-weight complexity, Wingspan is for relatively experienced gamers, but brings a unique and charming theme to hobby gaming.
Winner of the prestigious 2019 Kennerspiel des Jahres award, Wingspan is highly regarded for its excellent game-play and beautiful aesthetic - including wonderful components, such as a bird feeder dice tower and miniature eggs.
Wingspan is a competitive bird-collection, engine building game.
You are bird enthusiasts - researchers, ornithologists, and collector - seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions).
These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth:
- Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
- Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colours
- Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points accumulated from birds, bonus cards, end-of-round goals, eggs, cached food, and tucked birds.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.