Tower of Balance
Tower of Balance (BS Toys GA232)
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- A variation of the tumble tower - attempt to knock off blocks by throwing disks
- A fun game for children to test their throwing accuracy
- Tower is approximately 65cm high when fully assembled
- Pine wood blocks and throwing disks
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Dutch
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 8
- Average game time: 10 minutes
A fun target game for children to enjoy. The objective of the game is to try and knock the top block off the tower by throwing the wooden disks. But if you cause the tower to tumble, it's game over.
Nice pine wood components supplied in a sturdy box with a carry handle for easy transportation. A rope to determine the throwing distance is also included.
Can be played indoors or outdoors.
Tower: 2.1 feet
This game is for play indoors and outdoors but it is not weatherproof or showerproof (warranty may be void if game is exposed to damp or rain).