Butterfly Liu Shiwen LSX5 Table Tennis Bat
- Part of Butterfly's Sportive range for regular players with developed skills
- Offers high levels of speed and spin
- Specially designed ergo grip and kinetic handle
- Endorsed by top Chinese player Liu Shiwen
- Wakaba ITTF approved rubber with 1.8mm sponge
As part of their 'Sportive' range, the Butterfly LSX5 table tennis bat is designed for regular players with developed skills and who need extra spin and speed.
Endorsed by world number 1, Liu Shiwen, the bat features red and black Wakaba ITFF approved rubber with 1.8mm sponge. The bat also benefits from a ergo grip and a kinetic handle.
The specially designed wooden handle gives excellent feeling in the palm of the hand with closer contact to the grip. The ergonomic shape of this handle increases the power and speed of the bat.
The kinetic handle is innovated technology embedded in the grip. The greater the impact on the ball releases extra energy at the point of contact by giving the ball greater acceleration. The result is more comfort and fast, powerful shots that can be controlled.
LSX5 Table Tennis Bat Features:
- Strong 5 ply blade with an attractive anatomic shaped handle
- Butterfly red and black Wakaba ITTF approved rubber with 1.8mm sponge
- Good control, spin and speed
- Butterfly protective edging tape
- Endorsed by Liu Shiwen - Top Chinese player, World No. 1
- Speed 100, Spin 100, Control 70
This game is for play indoors and outdoors but it is not weatherproof or showerproof (warranty may be void if game is exposed to damp or rain).