Stiga Elite Roller Advance CSS Indoor Table Tennis Table
- Superb club table from renowned manufacturer Stiga
- 22mm fibreboard playing surface
- Ingenious CSS space saving storage facility
- A great choice for schools and clubs
- Can be assembled in only 15 minutes
The Elite Roller Advance is a fantastic club Table Tennis table from renowned Swedish manufacturer, Stiga. Designed with schools and clubs in mind, the table offers a great playing experience with the durability required for heavy use.
Featuring Stiga's ingenious Compact Storage System (CSS) ensures storing multiple tables takes up much less space. The table also features a patented unlocking system for additional safety. The table features a 22mm fibreboard playing surface and is suitable for use in many schools, campsites and other such environments. For use at the most boisterous schools, campsites, prisons and for public use please see the Elite Roller tables.
The Elite Roller Advance can also be assembled in only 15 minutes.
Storage dimensions: 152.5 x 60 x 172cm
- Playing Surface: Blue anti-glare coated playing surface
- Frame: Steel undercarriage frame
- Legs: Square-profile 40 x 40mm
- Wheels: 8 single wheels, 125mm, Rubber Tread, All wheels manoeuvrable, with brakes
- Net: Deatachable net set with integrated height adjustment
- Accessories: Set include table & net only
- Bat/Ball Storage: No Bat/Ball storage
Playing dimensions: 274 x 152.5 x 76cm. Weight: 88kg
Playing dimensions: 9x5x2.5 feet. Weight: 194lb, 2oz
Suitable for indoor use only