Luxury Handmade Oak Bagatelle Game with Bells & Plunger
- Stunning solid Oak pin bagatelle game with bells and a sprung plunger
- Hand-made in Britain by a traditional English craftsman
- Comes with wooden prop to tilt the game at the correct angle
- Beautiful solid Oak finish with stainless steel balls that won't rust
- Family heirloom that will be passed down the family for generations
Made in Britain
This is our hand-made pin Bagatelle game hand made in Britain by an experienced carpentry workshop. Made from real Oakwood with a full thickness border and featuring a scoreboard, a prop that stores away neatly and bells that ring when the balls go into particular scoring areas. A beautiful high quality game in Oak commissioned to our own design - with bells on!
This is the version of the Bagatelle board that features a plunger. The craftsman positions this so that it falls entirely within the perimeter of the board and thus cannot easily get knocked and damaged. The plunger uses a fairly strong spring and so we recommend the cue version of the game for smaller children who will struggle to work the plunger.
The gentle pinging of the balls on the pins and the occasional delightful ding of the ball on the bell provides a fantastic extra dimension for the player's experience.
815 x 410 x 50mm
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.
Suitable for indoor use only