Compendium of 12 Burr Puzzles in Wooden case
Philos Compendium of 12 Burr Puzzles in Wooden Case
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
A lovely set of 12 wooden Burr puzzles. A burr puzzle is an interlocking number of blocks that forms a three dimensional, usually symmetrical shape. The aim to assemble the blocks back to their original form once you take the shape apart.
- A lovely compendium of 12 wooden Burr puzzles
- Puzzles are of varying difficulties and sure to entertain and frustrate in equal measure.
- Presented in a nice wooden box
- Would make a lovely gift for any puzzle enthusiast
- case: 280 x 220 x 70mm
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, French, English
- For ages: 6+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 15 minutes
The set is presented in a nice wooden box and would make a lovely gift for any puzzle enthusiast.
case 280 x 220 x 70mm
case 11x8.7x2.8 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.