Masters Tournament Dutch Shuffleboard (natural Beech Sjoelbak)
Masters Tournament Dutch Shuffleboard (natural Beech Sjoelbak with disks)
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Quality wooden Tournament specification Dutch Shuffleboard in a natural Beech colour
- Made in Europe by a workshop with many years experience of Sjoelbak manufacture
- Premium Dutch Shuffleboard with metallic scoring studs and a rear slot for the storage cover
- Smooth Beech playing surface with high sides
- Can be stored behind a door or under a bed. Comes with a full set of 30 tournament disks and rules
You may be interested in the slightly imperfect Masters Tournament Dutch Shuffleboard (natural Beech Sjoelbak) currently in our warehouse at a reduced price of £110.00 (incl.VAT&carriage).
A Sjoelbak is the game board used for the game of Sjoelen or Dutch Shuffleboard - a disk sliding game that has long been played enthusiastically in Holland at family events, recreationally and competitively.
Now Sjoelen is becoming increasingly popular in Britain - it's easy to learn and immediately engrossing but a good bit of practice is needed before you start to higher scores.
Slide all 30 disks down the board. Any that miss come back for a second try and then a third. At the end the scores are added up and each set of 4 disks across all 4 compartments scores double!
Our Sjoelbaks are manufactured by a European workshop with a long experience in the sport of Sjoelen. The tournament board comes either with a natural beech or a rich stained and varnished beech playing surface with full-height sides. This is the natural wood version. It is primarily constructed using screws rather than nails for robustness. There is some nice extra detail for that premium feel such as the metallic scoring studs and the rear slot for sliding the storage cover. For looks and quality, the tournament board is the best option for those who take the game seriously.
The Tournament board has the following improved features when compared to the Masters Club Sjoelbak board, although both boards meet international Shuffleboard specifications.
- Tournament boards have higher sides all round and consequently a more robust look and feel
- The scores over the arches are quality metal studs rather than just being painted on.
Naturally, the board comes with wooden tournament (concave) disks. It is shipped in a sturdy double-wall carton.
200 x 42 x 7.5cm