- Versatile disk flicking game - similar to Crokinole and the Victorian game Squails
- Push or flick your pucks attempting to land them closest to the central jack to win
- Can be played on any smooth surface
- Up to four single players or play in teams of two
- Initially funded on Kickstarter
Push It is a fun skill game that is very portable and can be played anywhere.
The objective is simple; to win, either push, flick or judo-chop your pucks so they land closest to the central jack at the end of the round.
The game is best played on a table but actually any smooth surface is suitable making the game a very versatile travel companion. A handy Push It bag is also included for carrying the game around with you.
The game is similar to other disk flicking games, most notably the Victorian game Squails and fans of Crokinole will certainly be able to transfer their skills to the Push It arena.
Play Push It either mano-a-mano, 3 player, 4 player or as teams of 2.
Disks: 32mm diamter
Disks: 1.3 inch diamter
Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.