Hand-made solid Oak Dutch Shuffleboard
Hand-made Solid Oak Dutch Shuffleboard (Sjoelbak incl. 32 tournament disks)
Apologies - out of stock. Date new stock due: 20 Oct 2017. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
Please note: this item cannot be delivered outside mainland UK.
Eng/Wales ETA: 6 working days
- Premium Dutch Shuffleboard (Sjoelbak) game hand-made in Britain from solid Oak wood
- Most beautiful and well-constructed Sjoelbak available anywhere
- Stunning grain with exquisite finish. Heirloom item to be passed down the generations
- An addictive game for family get-togethers where it can be enjoyed by children and adults alike
- Can be stored behind a door or under a bed. Comes with a full set of 30 tournament disks and rules
Made in Britain
A superbly crafted hand-made Dutch Shuffleboard (Sjoelbak) constructed from solid Oak with a Pine playing surface.
Sjoelen or Dutch Shuffleboard is a game from the low countries - in Dutch, a Sjoelen board is called a Sjoelbak. It's a fantastic family game that is played competitively across the continent and which is becoming increasingly popular in Britain.
Our Oak sjoelbak is a superb hand-made piece of gaming equipment. A beautifully finished Oak frame surrounds the playing area which has a surface of highly smoothed Pine. Experience has shown that pine offers a particularly frictionless surface that cannot be beaten for Dutch Shuffleboard - no powder is required to get the disks sliding effortlessly towards the target arches.
This Dutch Shuffleboard board is made in England by an experienced wood craftsman from sustainable timber. It conforms completely to Dutch Sjoelbak competition regulations. A sliding lid slots into position at the far end with a retaining plank so that disks can be stored safely with the board. Each board comes complete with 32 Schilte Tournament wooden Sjoelbak disks and rules.
Our hand-made Oak Dutch Shuffleboard is almost certainly the nicest looking and best playing Sjoelbak board that has ever been made. Designed to be passed down the family for generations to come....
200 x 40 x 5cm