Cornilleau & Garlando Table Delivery Info
Please find below an outline of what happens from the time we receive your order to the delivery itself.
Order Received by Masters Traditional Games
- Before your order is sent through to the courier, CRT-S, the customer will be contacted for a predelivery survey. We will verify the order details including checking names, addresses, contact details and the products ordered. We will also check opening hours for trade customers, parking and access restrictions and any other relevant questions specific to the products ordered and delivery address. If the assembly service has been paid for but is not viable as a result of this conversation, we will advise the customer that the order will be delivery only and refund the assembly cost.
- Once this process has been completed, the order will be transmitted to CRT-S.
Delivery Request Received by CRT-S
- CRT-S use a planning system called POD Father to manage their deliveries. Once the order has been validated on their system, the customer will be contacted by phone. This will take place within 1 business day of the order being received (for example, an order placed on a Friday would be contacted by close of business on the Monday).
- If a route has already been planned to the customer's postcode then the customer will be offered a delivery date straight away. If a route has not yet been planned, the customer will be informed of next steps and given an estimated lead time.
- Once a delivery has been planned, the customer will be advised if it will be an am or pm slot. Provided we have been given a mobile number, on the morning of the delivery the customer will be sent a text message with a link to track their delivery.
The Delivery Itself
- Delivery is to room of choice but ground floor only unless a suitable lift is available.
- Customers will receive a courtesy call from the driver once the previous delivery has been completed, usually about 30 minutes prior to arrival.
- The customer will be asked to sign the driver's electronic POD to confirm delivery. Where assembly of the table has been ordered, this will be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's assembly instructions and the packaging will be removed for recycling. If it is raining when the crew arrive, the customer will need to provide suitable cover to enable the assembly to take place. If this cannot be achieved then the crew will deliver only.
- If the crew arrives at the customer's premises but there is no-one at home, all possible efforts will be made to contact the customer.
Proof of Delivery
- CRT-S offer real time tracking so the proof of delivery is available immediately after the customer has received the goods.
Cancelled Orders/Rescheduled Deliveries
- An order can be cancelled or delivery rescheduled free of charge up until 12 noon the working day prior to delivery. Cancellations after this cut-off will be liable for the delivery charge.
- If a customer is not at home when the crew arrive, all possible efforts will be made to contact the customer and we will take a decision on a case by case basis whether or not to leave the table safe at the property. If the table cannot be left and the delivery team has to take the table away with them, this will constitute a failed delivery and the customer will be liable for a failed delivery charge.
- If an assembly cannot take place due to inclement weather (and no cover has been provided) then this will not be refunded.
Lead Times and Postcode Areas Not Covered
- Lead time is 5 - 10 working days for the majority of postcodes.
- The following areas are not covered by our specialist courier, but please contact us for shipping quotes: BT, EIRE, GY, HS, IM, IV4, IV6-11, IV14-19, IV21-28, IV37, IV41+, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20+, PH32+, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE