Heemskerk Folding Sjoelbak
Heemskerk Folding Dutch Shuffleboard (HS-40 Sjoelbak with 30 disks)
Apologies - out of stock. Date new stock due: 4 Feb 2022. Email us to be notified when new stock arrives.
ETA: 2 working days + transit time
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
- A high quality Shuffleboard that folds in the middle for easier storage and transportation
- Made in a light-coloured wood and comes with a full set of 30 tournament concave disks
- Features a sustainable African hardwood frame with a marine ply playing surface
- The board is screwed together for added robustness
- Producted by Heemskerk, Netherlands
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
Playing dimensions: 200 x 40 x 5cm. Folded: 100 x 40 x 11cmPlaying dimensions: 78.7x15.7x2 inch. Folded: 39.4x15.7x4.3 inch
The folding Heemskerk Dutch Shuffleboard is a two-piece hardwood Sjoelbak that's identical to the HS-40 tournament board, but with a hinged central crosspiece. It is therefore much more portable than the normal boards and much easier to store.
The folding HS-40 Sjoelbak has a sustainable African hardwood frame and a marine ply playing surface. It plays exceptionally well, is very durable and robustly screwed together, and is supplied with 30 tournament (concave) discs.
Please note that there is a tiny lip where the two halves join - the front half being positioned very slightly higher than the rear half for practical reasons, but this does not affect the play.
Unfolded and in play, boards measure 200 x 40 x 5cm (79 x 16 x 2 inches) and come in a sturdy cardboard box.
Suitable for indoor use only