Bagh-Chal - Tigers & Goats
Masters Bagh-Chal - Cloth Board with Wooden Tiger & Goat Pieces
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Bagh-Chal Tigers and Goats game with a cloth board and wooden tiger and goat playing pieces
- Board features printed tiger and goat decoration - measures approx. 29cm square
- A strategic 2 player game of unequal sides of Nepalese origin - 1 player controls 4 tigers and the other plays 20 goats
- The tigers hunt and capture the goats while the goats attempt to block the tigers' movements
- Presented in a convenient storage tube with rules included
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 20 minutes
A Bagh-Chal Tigers and Goats game with a cloth board and delightful wooden tiger and goat playing pieces. A fascinating game of Nepalese origin, Bagh-Chal is a 2 player game of unequal sides; 1 player controls 4 goats and the other controls 20 goats. The tigers 'hunt' and try to capture the goats while the goats try to block the tigers' movements.
The cloth board measures 29cm square and features a nicely illustrated tiger and goat print in black and white. The painted wooden tiger and goat playing pieces are a wonderful addition and a nice change to more common draught-like pieces.
The game is presented in a convenient storage / postal tube. Rules are also included.
Board: 29 x 29cm
Board: 11.4x11.4 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.