ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Multi-award winning strategy game for 2 players
- Strategically position your building pieces on the board to claim territory and gain control
- With beautiful contrasting hardwood pieces and a wooden board - an elegant and eye-catching game
- Block and out manoeuvre your opponent to win
- Simple gameplay, but with a good level of strategy and logical thinking required
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 20 minutes
Cathedral is a multi-award winning strategy game that involves positioning buildings within a walled city to claim territory and gain control. Block and outmanoeuvre your opponent to occupy the walled city and win the game.
Board: 27.9x27.9x8.9cmBoard: 11 x 11 x 3.5 inches
With elegant hardwood playing pieces and a solid wooden board, Cathedral is a beautiful looking, eye-catching game. The simple gameplay ensures it's easy to learn, but there's a good level of strategic and logical thinking that's required.
To begin the game, one player places the cathedral piece within the walls of the city. Players then take turns to place their buildings, battling for the unoccupied land. If a player completely surrounds an opponent's building, it is removed from play. The winner is the player who has claimed the most territory.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.