Goban with 9mm Yunzi Stones
Go Set - Goban with 9mm Yunzi Stones
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
A beautiful Go set comprising a good quality wooden Goban on legs and a set of 9mm, bi-convex Yunzi Go stones - made from compressed stone. The stones are authentic Yunzi stones manufactured in the Chinese province of Yunnan.
Goban (with legs): 455 x 421 x 87mmGoban (with legs): 17.9x16.6x3.4 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.
- Luxury Go set with a raised wooden Go board / Goban and authentic 9mm bi-convex Yunzi Go stones
- Features a full-size 19 x 19 Go board with a beech wood veneer raised on 5cm legs
- Includes genuine Yunzi Go stones from China which are superior to plastic and glass stones - with plastic bowls
- A stunning Go set comprising high quality equipment - suitable for beginners and experienced players
- Board measures 455 x 421mm and stands 87mm tall - elevates your game and ensures it's easy to move mid-match
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 60 minutes
The Goban is nice and thick and features a full-size, 19 x 19 grid. The finish is impressive and on par with much more expensive Go boards. It is constructed with a composition wood core and a Beech wood veneer.
The Yunzi pieces are made from stone and therefore much nicer to play with than plastic or glass stones. They are presented in plastic bowls.
This is a fine Go set that's suitable for all abilities and one that doesn't break the bank. It's therefore ideal for those looking to upgrade a basic starter set.
A pair of plastic black and white Go bowls are also included.
See also: Go Bowls.