Kurokigoishiten Go Set - Shin Kaya Goban, Slate & Shell Stones
Kurokigoishiten Go Set with Shin Kaya Goban & Clamshell & Slate Stones
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
A luxurious go set comprising the highest quality Japanese go equipment. The set includes a genuine, Japanese-made goban from esteemed go specialist, Kurokigoishiten. Made from shin (new) kaya, the go board is beautifully crafted and expertly finished with the wonderful wood grain prominently on show. The board is approximately 6cm thick and stands on ornately carved wooden legs.
- Genuine Japanese made goban by Kurokigoishiten
- 6cm shin kaya board standing on ornately carved wooden legs
- With authentic clamshell and slate 8mm go stones
- A luxurious go set comprising the highest quality Japanese components
- Stones presented in wooden box and drawstring bags with certificate of authenticity
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 60 minutes
Ideal for serious go players wanting something special, the raised goban with clamshell and slate stones certainly make for a stunning set that's fit for the most discerning of go enthusiasts.
This goban is made by bonding 2 - 4 pieces of Shin Kaya together but the joins are barely noticeable and the bonds are incredibly strong. Please note that the shade of the board and grain pattern will vary and may not match the product photo.
Goban: 425 x 455 x 60mm. Legs: 130mm. Stones: 8mm
Goban: 16.7x17.9x2.4 inch. Legs: 5.1 inch. Stones: 0.3 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.