Manopoulos Palisander Crown Cut Backgammon Set
- Stunning wooden Backgammon set by Manopoulos of Greece
- Unique and eye-catching design with Palisander veneer case exterior and playing surface
- Inlaid with black and oak wood points
- Deluxe pearl-effect acrylic checkers and other accessories included
- Board has side storage racks for pieces
From the renowned Manopoulos of Greece, a truly remarkable Backgammon set celebrating the beauty of Palisander and Rosewood. With a beautiful Palisander veneer case exterior and playing surface, this is a board to treasure and keep out on display. The stunning grain of the wood is prevalent throughout and the inlaid black and oak points complete the luxury look and feel.
Deluxe mother-of-pearl effect Backgammon checkers in brown and cream are included, along with dice, a doubling cube and a pair of dice shakers - everything needed to play this timeless game.
Manopoulos are known for their superior Backgammon and Chess equipment and the Palisander Crown Cut set is a fabulous example of their fine craftsmanship.
Presented in a branded Manopoulos box, this would serve as a wonderful gift to any fan of Backgammon.
48 x 30cm
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children younger than 4 years old.