ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Multi award winning puzzle game that's fun for the whole family
- With 80 different puzzle cards that you can compete to complete in 3 different ways
- Uses spatial reasoning and memory skills - perfect for both the classroom and at home
- Each game consists of 3 rounds - each 1 testing different skills
- Features nice wooden components - rules included
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 4
- Average game time: 20 minutes
Q-bitz is a multi-award winning puzzle game that tests spatial reasoning, logical thinking, memory muscle power and much more. It's therefore a great game for both the classroom and at home.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.
Q-bitz games consist of 3 separate rounds, each based on forming patterns using a set of coloured cubes. Each round requires different skills, but they are all a race to the finish.
Race to recreate the pattern shown on the card using your set of cubes, rotating the cubes in any way. Be the first player to complete the pattern and you win the card.
Roll all of the cubes on the table like dice and use as many cubes as possible to recreate the pattern shown on the card. Race to re-roll all remaining cubes to complete the pattern. Be the first player to complete the pattern and you win the card.
Players have 10 seconds to study the card. Then the race is on to see who can recreate the pattern from memory. If you have your cubes in the correct pattern, or the most cubes in the correct place, you win the card.
- 80 Q-bitz cards
- 4 wooden trays
- 4 sets of 16 cubes
- Rules included