A smart, wooden travel edition of the much loved classic puzzle game, Solitaire. An addictive solo pursuit, Solitaire is a timeless 'brain teaser' which continues to fascinate young and old alike. The aim of the game is to 'hop' one ball (or peg in this case) over another into an empty space, removing the ball underneath, until only one remains in the centre of the board.
- Travel solitaire game
- Played with pegs that stay in place
- Combined game board and storage box
- Robust wooden construction
- Compact-sized and very portable
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 5+
- Number of players: 1
- Average game time: 10 minutes
It is compact-sized, light and very portable - the perfect travel companion!
Game contents: 33 wooden pegs, solitaire playing board / case, instructions.
This wooden game is manufactured from Rubberwood from sustainable, well managed forests.
Board: 12cm diamter
Board: 4.7 inch diamter
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.