Garde Classic Mechanical Chess Clock
GARDE Classic Mechanical Chess Clock
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- GARDE classic analogue chess clock - engineered in Germany
- Designed for Chess tournament play - can also be used for other games such as Go
- With a cedar wood case and large 7cm clock face
- Engineered in Germany with a precision German-made timepiece within
- A premium quality mechanical chess clock from renowned brand, GARDE
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, French, English
- For ages: 6+
- Number of players: 2
The GARDE Classic mechanical chess clock is the modern reproduction of perhaps the most famous analogue chess clock that was used in professional tournaments and world championships up until the introduction of digital timers. In 1993, the Ruhla GARDE chess clock was the last non-digital clock to be used in a World Championship, in a match between Garry Kasparov of Russia and Nigel Short of the UK.
The GARDE Classic Clock is engineered in Germany - featuring a precision German-made timepiece - and manufactured in China.
Designed for serious home play and tournament matches, the clock features a cedar wood case with brass fittings and a large 7cm clock-face.
The GARDE Classic chess clock will reliably time the player's moves and ensure fair play throughout. Primarily used for Chess, the clock is also suitable for other games such as Go.
Clock: 22 x 12 x 6cm. Clock-face diameter: 7cmClock: 8.7x4.7x2.4 inch. Clock-face diameter: 2.8 inch