Paco Sako Peace Chess
Paco Sako Chess Pieces (black & white)
ETA: 2 working days + transit time
- Paco Sako peace chess - embrace your opponent's pieces rather than capture
- With interlocking chess pieces
- A interesting chess variant with a message of peace and unity
- Played on a standard chess board
- Standard chess pieces that interlock with your opponents and take on both move sets
Created to be an expression of peace, friendship and collaboration, Pako Saco is designed to be a chess game with a mindful touch and a mindblowing gameplay. Embrace the next move...
As no pieces are captured or removed from the board, both players stay in the game until the end allowing for many twists and turns and much excitement. Played on a standard chess board, Paco Sako is a fun alternative to standard chess that can be enjoyed by all ages. Designed by Dutch artist and father Felix Albers, the game promotes a message of peace, unity, collaboration and harmony whilst still maintaining the strategy and critical thinking of chess.
King: 3.1 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.