Mega Climbing Maze - freestanding
Mega Climbing Maze Wall - freestanding
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
You may be interested in the slightly imperfect Mega Climbing Maze Wall - freestanding currently in our warehouse at a reduced price of £70.99 (incl.VAT&carriage).
A great dexterity game, Climbing Maze involves carefully moving a ball up a wall that is a maze of holes
The ball lies within the aesthetic wooden block which in turn is suspended from two strings hanging from the corners of the game. By gently tugging the wooden balls at the ends of each string the ball is coaxed around the holes and through the maze.
- A great dexterity game for all ages to enjoy
- Carefully manoevere a ball up a wall that is a maze of holes
- A large free-standing game that works fantastically in a playroom or at a party
- Supplied flat-packed and requires simple assembly
- Wooden board legs and frame
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian
- For ages: 5+
- Number of players: 1
- Average game time: 5 minutes
Climbing Maze comes flat-packed and requires simple assembly. Please note that this game is for gentle domestic use - it is not robust enough for repeated travel or boisterous public events.
120 x 95 x 58cm. Packed carton 68 x 5 x 82cm
47.2x37.4x22.8 inch. Packed carton 26.8x2x32.3 inch
This game is for play indoors and outdoors but it is not weatherproof or showerproof (warranty may be void if game is exposed to damp or rain).