Cluedo - the classic mystery game
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- Classic family-favourite detective board game
- Who did it? Where did it happen? And with what weapon?
- The first to crack the case and solve the murder is the winner
- With new character - Dr Orchid
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 6
- Average game time: 60 minutes
Who committed the murder in the mansion? Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where.
Cluedo is the classic murder mystery board game and a firm family-favourite. For 2 - 6 players, each assumes the role of 1 of 6 characters, all of whom are suspects in the murder investigation. Players then move from room to room, making accusations and collecting evidence to crack the case. Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study?
This edition features the new character Dr. Orchid and sticks to the classic game-play.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.