Photosynthesis - the green strategy board game
ETA: 2 working days + transit time
- A beautiful and unique board game
- Grow and expand your own tree variety to impose it as the most respected in the forest
- Sow your seeds and cultivate your trees
- Soak up the rotating sunlight and avoid the shade
- 2 - 4 players for ages 8+
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2 - 4
- Average game time: 60 minutes
Photosynthesis is a beautiful and truly unique board game whereby players compete to grow their tree variety and impose it as the most widespread and respected in the forest.
For 2 - 4 players and ages 8+, Photosynthesis is a charming, family-friendly game with a refreshing premise. The tree figurines are particularly nice and really enhance the aesthetic of the game, making it a joy to play.
Game-time is approximately 45 - 60 minutes.
Welcome to the world of Photosynthesis, the green strategy board game! Plant and shape the ever-changing forest as you cultivate your seeds and your strategy. Take your trees through their life-cycle, from seedling to full bloom to rebirth, and earn points as their leaves collect energy from the revolving sun’s rays. Carefully pick where you sow and when you grow, as trees in the shadows are blocked from light, and from points. This game features realistic gameplay and beautiful graphics.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.