ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Quadrio, the 2 player, 4-in-a-row game where gravity is a strategy! One grid, two sides… one line? You’ve won! A game learned in two minutes and playable everywhere.
- Excellent evolution of the 4-in-a-row game
- The grid can be rotated and turned causing discs to slide
- Use this to your advantage to make new combinations
- Ideal travel game - very lightweight and portable
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, French, English, Italian, Polish
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 10 minutes
Rules of Quadrio:
Each player chooses a token colour with white playing first. The first player takes the empty grid and, whilst holding it vertically by one of its four corners, inserts one of their tokens through one of the 16 slots. The grid is then passed to their opponent and the process repeated until one player has won by aligning four tokens in a line – horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
The twist is that before or after inserting a token, the grid can be turned in any direction. This will cause the tokens to slide, making new combinations! Will you use this to your advantage or will gravity get you down?
Ideal Travel Game:
Quadrio is very lightweight and portable and therefore the ideal travel game. It's very easy to learn and game-time is approximately 10 minutes.
Recommended for ages 8+.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.