Flinger Throwing Game
- A popular throwing game from Slovenia that's similar to Boule but played with rubber discs
- Developed from the traditional Istrian game of Škuljanje
- The aim of the game is to throw the larger rubber discs and land them as close as possible to the small target disc
- Play one-on-one or in teams - can be played on any ground surface
- Very portable and easy to play - fun for all ages
- Number of players: 2 - 4
Flinger is a popular throwing game from Slovenia that's similar to Boule, but played with rubber throwing disks. Players compete to throw and land their discs as close as possible to the smaller target disc. It's uncomplicated, fun for all ages and very portable - play in the garden, at the park or on the beach.
The game of Flinger originates from the traditional Istrian game of Škuljanje that was popular amongst herdsmen who would play with stones. This classic game has been well preserved in Slovenia and has led to the creation of Flinger, swapping stones for hard-wearing rubber discs.
The game can be played on any ground surface with only competition / serious play requiring a court of a certain size (at least 1.5m wide and 10m long).
Includes 8 rubber throwing discs and 2 target discs on a storage / carry handle. Rules pamphlet also included. Made in Slovenia.
This game is showerproof and can be left outside overnight during summer months. However, it should be brought inside in extreme weather and should be stored in a dry place over winter.