Masters Classic Shove Ha'penny Board
A nicely made Shove Ha'penny board constructed from wood and made by a traditional craftshop in Britain. Includes five real old half pennies, scoring chalk and instructions.
- Shove Ha'penny board constructed from composition wood with a veneer surface
- Includes five real old half pennies
- A great option for playing at home or for casual play in pubs and clubs
- A very old traditional pub game of great skill
- With scoring chalk and instructions
Made in Britain
In some versions of Shove Ha'penny, players replay any scoring coins - which makes a more engrossing game because breaks of several goes can be built in the same manner as for Snooker or Pool.
This board has a veneer surface and grooved lines. The grooved lines allow players to accurately determine if a coin has scored by running a straight edge down the channel. If the coin moves, it was crossing the line doesn't score...
The coins supplied are ordinary ha'pennies. They work as they are but you can smooth them with emery cloth to make them glide better.
Our board is an inexpensive way to experience a game that has been played for centuries. The perfect option for playing at home or to have behind the bar in a pub for families and casual play.
61 x 32 x 2cm
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.